Notice to Readers/US Investors
Notice to Readers
All technical content found on the Silver Viper Minerals Corp. website has been reviewed & approved by Dale Brittliffe, P.Geo., Vice President, Exploration of Silver Viper Minerals Corp. and a Qualified Person under Canadian NI 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.
The site is designed to provide Content for information purposes only:
- The information is taken from sources believed to be reliable, and the information is believed to be accurate at the time it is posted to the website. However, there is no way to ensure that the information is accurate at any particular moment in time. Therefore, the information is not designed to provide financial, tax planning, accounting, investment, business or legal advice, in any way whatsoever.
- Silver Viper Minerals Corp.(“Silver Viper”) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, consultants, agents, employees, licensors, and/or third-party Content providers are in no way responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, however caused, arising out of the use or non-availability of this website, or reliance on the content contained herein. This limitation of liability shall hold even if Silver Viper, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, consultants, employees, licensors, and/or third party Content providers were warned of the possibility of damages referred in this disclaimer.
- Although care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, this information may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Changes will be periodically made to the information herein.
- No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed judgement upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Silver Viper to that effect. Silver Viper is not responsible for the content of sites that can be reached through links on this site.
- This website may include “forward looking statements”. All statements, other than statements of historical fact included herein, including without limitation, statements regarding exploration results, future plans and objectives of Silver Viper are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- Furthermore, the information in no way should be construed or interpreted as, or as a part of, an offering or solicitation of securities. Investors are advised to discuss all of their stock purchases with a registered securities broker or personal finance professional prior to investing.
- No obligation, responsibility or liability shall be incurred by Silver Viper or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents for any loss or damage whatsoever, whether incidental, special, indirect, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or for lost profits in connection with, caused by or arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in or infringement by, or from any use of, or reliance on such information available on this web site, the links to other sites contained in this web site or any information available on such sites.
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software, graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this website.
The content of this website is owned by Silver Viper Minerals Corp. and is protected by copyright law, as a collective work and compilation, both in Canada and abroad.
Cautionary Note to US Investors
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) permits US Mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce.
Any estimates of mineral resources shown in Silver Viper’s website have been prepared in accordance with definition standards of theCanadian National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”), which may differ from definition standards of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Industry Guide 7.
We may use certain terms in this website, such as “measured”, “indicated”, and “inferred” resources, which the SEC guidelines strictly prohibit US registered companies from including in their filings with the SEC.