Silver Viper CEO Steve Cope discusses the company’s string of positive drill results at its La Virginia gold-silver exploration project in Sonora State, Mexico, with the Investing News Network. The conversation took place at the 2020 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada conference. Watch the full video below. Here is the conversation broken down into the core topics discussed.
- Recent Drill Results (0:35): The most recent drill results from El Rubi, including 22.6 g/t gold and 1,431 g/t silver over 3.0 meters, are discussed. Steve dives into why these results provide cause for optimism.
- The History of the Project and the Long-Term Plan (2:45) Steve then discusses the impact of the recent results and increased interest in the site. He also describes the history of the project.
- The Site’s Infrastructure (7:01): The conversation turns to the favorable infrastructure of the El Rubi site.
- General Resource Sector Trends (9:15): Up next isthe importance of supporting junior exploration companies, other industry trends, and the impact of the price of gold.
- The Impact of Trade Tensions and COVID-19 (11:30): Steve gives his opinion on the impact of trade tensions between the US and China, as well as the coronavirus, on the price of gold.